The sending process
Our outbound facility works on a prepaid system.
Add credit to your account
Transfer a minimum amount of R110 to:
- Account name: NGN Telecoms (Pty) Ltd
- Institution: Standard Bank
- Account Type: Current
- Branch code: 019205
- Account number: 420 979 034
- Reference: Your FaxMe Number
- Fax proof of payment to our Outbound Finance Department: 086 202 0022
- The credit will be added to your account as soon as it reflects in our account. (Please note that there might be a time delay with electronic transfers from one bank to another).
Send a fax from your email
- Create a new email
- Attach the document you want faxed*
- In the “to” field type the email@example.com e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not put anything in the body of the email
* The system currently supports conversion to fax for the following email attachment formats:
- Documents: Excel, Word & Powerpoint (2007 and lower); PDF and plain text (.txt) files
For the full list of rates various destinations, click here.